While we will provide you with the best spray tan possible, there are ways to make that bronze glow last. Follow these helpful tips to extend your beautifaux glow!
1. Thoroughly exfoliate and shave prior to your tan.
2. Avoid wearing make up, moisturizers, and deodorant to your appointment as this acts as a barrier to the spray and stops the color from developing properly.
3. Wear dark colored loose fitting clothing and sandals after your tanning session (always recommend long sleeve if you have children or pets).
4. Schedule workouts, waxing, manicure / pedicure appointments BEFORE your tanning appointment.
1. Each tanning session takes approximately 20 minutes
2. You will be in a private room with just you and your spray tan artist and can choose to go nude, topless or wear whatever you feel most comfortable in.
3. Men are required to wear undergarments.
4. A drying powder will be applied after the spray is complete.
5. Drying takes about 3-5 minutes.
**Disposable undergarments, nose plugs, foot pads, eye winkies, and/or barrier cream are all available at NO ADDITIONAL COST during your spray tan**
1. Do not shower, or get wet for 5-7 hours following your appointment. For Rapid Glow, allow 2-4 hours before showering.
2. After your first shower, moisturize using a paraben-free lotion at least twice daily for a minimum of 1 week. Keeping moisturized ensures an even, flawless fade.
3. Avoid chlorinated jacuzzis, saunas, and steam rooms.
4. Limit the amount of intense physical activity for a lasting tan.
5. Taking cool short showers and avoiding baths are recommended.
6. Avoid using scrubs and scented body wash.
7. Apply an oil-free sunscreen before sun exposure.
Copyright © 2018 Beautifaux Glow - All Rights Reserved.